3. Winning Results With Paid-Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
According to a late-2008 Microsoft AdCenter study of 400 small business owners, “7 in 10 small- business owners who participated revealed that they would rather try to do their own taxes than start a paid search marketing campaign.”
For companies that can overcome this perceived complexity, Paid-Search Engine Marketing (SEM) provides a business the fastest way to reach millions of new customers at the precise time they are looking for your products or service.
Learn all about how to use Google AdWords to reach your target audience, and the latest strategies for writing successful ads, selecting and grouping specific keywords, increasing conversion rates, and maximizing online sales.
- What is a SERP and where are the paid ads?
- Introduction to the main engines: Google,Yahoo & Bing
- Understanding Impressions, Clicks, ClickthroughRate, Cost per Click, Ad Position, Conversion Rate and Cost per Conversion
- How to plan a successful PPC campaign
- How to structure keywords, ads and campaigns for maximum efficiency
- How to measure campaign return on investment (ROI) and tweak campaigns for better visibility and conversions
What is Paid-Search Engine Marketing (or PPC Marketing)?
Paid-Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing is an Internet advertising model used on websites, in which advertisers pay only when their ad is clicked.With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system.
SEM allows you to reach millions of targeted customers in a more cost effective way than with traditional advertising channels. Companies can rapidly employ the power of Google AdWords and Yahoo Search Marketing ads to quickly position their website prominently on search engines to generate more sales, leads or better branding.
- How to buy top positions on the major search engines profitably?
- How to leverage successes from Google into Yahoo, Microsoft and more?
- Why SEO is important to running successful SEM campaigns?
- What is Quality Score and why is it important?
- The best way to find quality keywords for my SEM campaigns?
- Get a powerful but easy to use quick-start guide for future reference
- Learn How To Get Targeted Visitors And Sales To Your Website In Less Than 10 Minutes
- Audit Your Paid Search Efforts To Ensure Cost-Effective and Optimal Results
- Develop In-House Search Marketing Expertise For Your Company
- Learn When To In-Source, And When To Depend On Vendors Or Consultants
- See Successful Industry Case Studies
- Get An Actionable Quick-Start Guide For Future Reference