This tutorial will teach you how to perform on-page SEO for any landing page. This will help you achieve better organic search rankings in the medium term, once your landing page is indexed by Google. Note that landing page is used loosely here, to refer to any web page that you are creating for any purpose. The same principles apply, no matter what kind of page you are creating.
1. Download the landing page template below by right clicking on the link below and selecting ‘Save Target As’
2. Unzip the file ‘seo-template.zip’ and place the unzipped ‘seo-template’ folder on your desktop.
3. Follow the steps below to:
- Add a H1 tag to the page content
- Add a title tag to the page header
- Add a keyword meta tag to the page header
- Add a description meta tag to the page header
- Insert a picture in the page content
- Hyper link text on the web page
- Upload the landing page to hosting server