5. Winning Results With Google Analytics (GA)
“We cannot improve what we cannot measure”. The missing link in many online marketing campaigns is having the ability to measure return on investment (ROI) on the various marketing channels employed.
Learn how to use Google Analytics to focus your marketing resources on campaigns and initiatives that deliver ROI and improve your site to increase visits, conversions and revenue in this power- packed talk.
We will cover the fundamentals of Google Analytics including how to setup a new account and correctly posting GA Tracking Tags to a website to start capturing visitor data.
- Answer the basic questions of how many people visit your website, which pages are getting visited and how visitors are reaching your website
- Write more targeted and engaging content
- Measure marketing effectiveness
- Create better call-to-actions
- Track all online campaigns, from emails to keywords, regardless of search engine or referral source
- Implement the “Launch,Track, Refine & Repeat” process to improving website performance.
- Track visitor behaviour and make incremental changes to improve the online user experience and conversions
What is Google/Web Analytics?
Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of Internet data for the purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage. Google Analytics is a tag-based hosted web analytics tool that enables you to determine who is interacting with your website, where the traffic is coming from, and how many of those visitors are converting.
- What critical mistakes should we avoid in setting up Google Analytics (GA)?
- How can raw analytics results be translated into actionable improvements?
- How should I define and use goals, funnels and internal site search to yield valuable insights for website improvement?
- What is the best way to structure new GA accounts, profiles and users?
- What is web 2.0 vs clickstream analytics, and how can my business benefit from both?
- Get a powerful but easy to use quick-start guide for future reference
- Learn The Optimal Way To Setup GA for Your Company
- Be The In-House Analytics Expert In Your Company
- Learn When To In-Source, And When To Depend On Vendors Or Consultants
- See Successful Industry Case Studies
- Get An Actionable Quick Start Guide For Future Reference